SEO Analysis: You Need One.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Why should you look into an SEO analysis for you website? If you understand basic business principles then you know you have to get an edge over you competition. This is where an investment into SEO can make worlds of difference for your business and your ROI.
SEO is crucial. These are fundamental steps you can take today to get your website on the map. Also, there is a free SEO analysis tool link at the bottom of the page. (You can even compare yourself to your competitors!)
- Create an account with “big 4” social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+. These not only help you network, find new customers, and delight the customers you do have, but it boosts your search engine traffic. For paid Facebook marketing check out our Shopify kit review.
- Create a local Places pages with Yahoo, Bing, and most importantly Google. Setting up these accounts is quick and simple yet it drastically improves your search traffic.
- Make sure your business citations are accurate and consistent across all of your listings. This includes, but is not limited to your name, address, and phone number. There are several tools such as Yext, Localeze, and Mapmaker to help you along this process.
- Put links to review sites like, Yelp, Merchant Circle, and Yellow Pages at the bottom of your webpage so visitors can give you reviews.
- Post quality photos accross your website and social media. Add pictures of the inside and out of your building (something people will recognize), pictures of you and other co workers (show the personality of your business), and at least one of your logo or other branding.
- Last but certainly not least your website needs to be optimized. Make sure it is aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate, not confusing, and up-to-date. In addition to this it is absolutely crucial that you website is mobile friendly.
Tagged Under: seo analysis