Information That Texas SEO Collects
The User may navigate the Texas SEO Website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to Texas SEO. Texas SEO only collects personally identifiable information from the User if the User chooses to provide it, either by contacting Texas SEO by e-mail or by submitting an Information Request Form. Texas SEO only uses personally identifiable information to respond to a User’s questions or comments, or to provide services related to the purpose for which the User submitted information.
Texas SEO also receives non-personally identifiable information through log files and Cookies when the User accesses the Texas SEO Website. The User, dependent on their internet browser’s capabilities, will usually have the option of rejecting Cookies; however, certain areas of the Texas SEO Website may not display properly without Cookies enabled. Cookies allow Texas SEO to statistically monitor how many Users are navigating the Texas SEO Website and for what purposes. Certain technical information, such as IP address, page views, operating systems, Web browser software, and referring and destination Website, is automatically collected from the User’s computer. Texas SEO uses information gathered from Cookies and log files solely to generate broad demographic and user statistics in order to improve the content of the Texas SEO Website. Texas SEO does not link any information obtained from Cookies or log files to personally identifiable information.
Texas SEO’s Information Disclosure Practices
Texas SEO does not share User information with any third parties without the User’s consent, except in the following special circumstances: (1) where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our Users or others, or (2) with service providers performing services on our behalf, which may include communications, database, event management, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by our company will have access to your information solely to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the service on our behalf. Texas SEO has no obligation to monitor the Texas SEO Website or the use of the Texas SEO’s Website, or to retain the content of any user session. However, Texas SEO reserves the right-at all times-to monitor, review and/or retain any information in order to comply with the law or protect the safety of our Users or others.
Texas SEO may occasionally include links to external sites on its Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply Texas SEO’s endorsement of such external Website or the products and services offered at such site. If the User links to a third party site from the Texas SEO Website, any information the User reveals on that third party site is not subject to this Privacy Statement.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) via the website.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those employees or persons who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a completely secure, private environment.
Notification of Changes
Changes and Questions
Contact Texas SEO
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.